Bons offers about 30 methods of depositing money, while only 12 services available for withdrawing them:
|Payment System||Minimum withdrawal, INR||Maximum withdrawal, INR|
|AstroPay||1 000||400 000|
|Ripple||1 500||1 000 000|
|Cardano||4 500||400 000|
|Tether||1 500||1 000 000|
|Litecoin||1 500||1 000 000|
|Bitcoin||35 00||1 000 000|
|Ethereum||75 000||1 000 000|
Please note that the information in the table is valid for Indian users. The choice of payment systems for residents of other countries or regions may differ.
How to Withdraw Money from Bons India?
You can create a cashout request in just half a minute. The withdrawal must be made to the account from which the deposit was made. Instructions for withdrawing money from a Bons account:
Enter the cashier.
Click on “Balance” at the top of the page and go to the “Cashier” section or enter the cashier through the main menu and switch to the “Withdraw” tab.
Select a payment system.
Browse through the list of available services and click the “Withdraw” button next to any of them.
Create a withdrawal request.
Indicate the account number and the amount of payments, and then confirm the operation.
Now you can track the status of a cashout request at the checkout in the “Pending payout requests” tab.
Withdrawal times, limits and fees
The bookmaker does not charge a commission for withdrawing funds if an operation is carried out no more than 2 times a day. However, if the daily limit is exceeded, the bookmaker will charge a 10% commission for each payment.
Attention! The bookmaker reserves the right to withhold 5% of the withdrawal amount if the deposited money requested for the cash out was not used during the game. This is how Bons website fights against fraud and the use of a gaming profile in order to transfer funds from one account to another for free.
The minimum cashout is INR 200. For electronic services, the limit is higher – 500 INR, and for cryptocurrency wallets, it ranges from 1,500 INR (Ripple, Tether, Litecoin) to 75,000 INR (Ethereum).
Several factors affect the timing of the withdrawal of money:
- Cashout size;
- Payment system;
- Player’s status.
If you have created a withdrawal request for the first time, it will be processed within at least 2-3 hours, regardless of the choice of the financial instrument. This is the minimal time that Bons operators require to check the player’s payment details and make sure that they do not belong to third parties.
Electronic and cryptocurrency wallets are the fastest way to withdraw money, as it comes within 15-30 minutes. When using a Visa bank card, the payment terms may increase up to 3-5 business days.
Note: the company reserves the right to additional verification of the player’s money transactions within 48 hours in case for withdrawal requests of more than $ 1,000.
Features of withdrawal in Bons India
We recommend that you learn about the conditions and rules for performing financial transactions on the Bons website in order to avoid problems when withdrawing funds:
- The user can request a cash out at any time of the day only after filling in all the profile data and verifying the phone number;
- One user must have only one gaming account, and the bookmaker reserves the right to withdraw money and cancel bonuses on a duplicate profile;
- The account will be blocked when you try to withdraw funds to other people’s bank accounts and e-wallets;
- At any time, Bons employees can initiate profile verification, when the possibility of withdrawing funds will be suspended;
- Players who refuse to identify themselves properly will not be able to use the services of the bookmaker, and their accounts will be frozen;
- You can withdraw money to Visa and MasterCard, AstroPay and MuchBetter only after using these tools to replenish your account;
- The betting company is not responsible for the change in the exchange rate during monetary transactions and does not compensate for losses;
- Security personnel can request re-verification of the profile when withdrawing more than 1,000 USD;
- The user must use or wager active bonuses before creating a withdrawal request, otherwise the application will be rejected;
- If a gamer participates in games from the “Live Dealer”, “Tables”, “Sports”, “Video Pokers” or “Other” sections, his turnover at the rate required for a cashout must be: D × 3, where D is the size deposit.
How long does it take to withdraw the money?
The maximum processing time for cashout requests is 3-5 days for bank cards. However, it rarely exceeds 1-2 hours in the case of e-wallets.
Can I withdraw money without verifying my profile?
You can withdraw money if the technical support staff did not request any additional identification documents. Before that, you need to fill in the profile data and confirm the phone number.
What are the reasons why Bons may not pay out?
The betting company blocks payments if the player violates the terms of the user agreement. Also, the application can be rejected if incorrect details are specified – account number or card expiration date.
How long does it take to withdraw large sums of money?
If the amount exceeds $ 1,000, it will take at least 48 hours to process the application. This is due to the need to re-check the player’s transactions.
What should I do if Bons doesn’t pay out my winnings?
You need to contact support operators for help to find out the reasons for the delay in payments. For communication, you can use Live Chat on the Bons website or email: [email protected]