Cricket Betting with Bons
Cricket is a collaborative sport with an enormous fan base. This is primarily due to the high popularity of this sport in India, where almost all the adult population is into it. As a result, cricket is currently the 2nd most popular sport around the whole globe after football. Matches are held both in summer and winter, so the betting opportunities are almost endless.
And this is where Bons, a young yet reputable bookmaker, comes in! Feel free to choose from over 30 sports markets, including cricket. It proposes quite profitable odds and a well-developed Live section for Indian bettors in 2021. Keep reading to learn more!
In the Bons cricket market, players have a chance to place not only single, combo, and system bets but also:
- 1×2. In level 1 cricket games, there may be a draw, so the outcome odds in test matches are three-way. A draw is not as common as in soccer or football, but its likelihood is still relatively high. In the one-day format and T20, the bookmaker offers two-way outcomes without the possibility of a draw.
- Double chance. It is the same as with betting on the end result. The only difference is that in a double chance, the bookie sums up two outcomes for a lower coefficient. For example, you can bet that there will be no draw or a certain outcome.
- Totals. This is a bet on the total number of runs per match or for an individual segment, like after five, ten overs, etc. You can bet on both general and individual totals for each team.
The events are available in both In-Line and Live sections. You can choose from 20+ tournaments and competitions worldwide. Currently, the main international leagues and tournaments at Bons betting are:
- Test Series India Vs. New Zealand;
- ICC Women’s World Cup Qualifier;
- T20 World Cup;
- Test Series Bangladesh Vs. Pakistan;
- ODI Series South Africa Vs. Netherlands;
- World Cup;
- Test Series The Ashes.
Bons cricket odds aren’t sky-high yet are on a par with coefficients on other bookmaker platforms. The betting margin for the sport is about 9% and has been like that for the past year.
Live Betting on Cricket
Most cricket championships and leagues can be viewed via Live stream. That’s a huge plus for cricket fans as the matches are usually long and provide more opportunities to place a bet.
How to Bet on Cricket With Bons?
To bet in the Bons cricket section, stick to the following steps:
Register with the platform: visit Bons official website, look for the green “Sign up” button, and click on it.
Fill in an online form: provide required personal details, prove your email address, and confirm the registration.
Go to the cashier and make your first deposit: choose a payment method, indicate the sum and required banking details, and click on the “Confirm” button.
Navigate to the sports betting section (it’s right on the home page), select cricket (or any other sport of your choice), and start browsing the different matches that are on.
Decide on your bet type and odds.
Check the bet slip to the right and specify your total wager. Make sure everything is correct before you click confirm!
If you follow these simple steps, you can place your first bet on a cricket match in just a few minutes. Feel free to take your time to browse the Bons sports betting markets until you find the perfect bet!
Brief History of Cricket
The very word “cricket” could come from the word “cric” – the so-called curved shepherd’s stick. It locked the gate that led to the pasture. Cricket was mainly played by young peasants, and it was reportedly first learned in mainland Europe even before it was widespread in England in the 17th century.
In the early 1860s, the first cricket club was formed in Hambledon, Hampshire. This team had been the strongest club in the country for 25 years. No one knew how to hit and throw the ball as hard as the people of Hampshire.
Soon, the center of English cricket moved to London: on the Dorset fields, a certain Thomas Lord opened a court for the game. Around the same place in the British capital, there is Lord’s cricket stadium, the cradle of cricket in its modern form.
The Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) was later opened there. Soon, it became the most powerful club in the country; under its pressure, the rules were changed, and therefore, MCC is now the place where the leadership of world cricket is located.At the beginning of the last century, cricket was included in the Olympic program for a short time, but due to the lack of competition, this sport was quickly excluded.
Bonus On Your First Cricket Bet
All new players at Bons India are guaranteed the sign-up bonus package. This promotion can be applied to the first deposit and depends on how much you are cashing in:
- ₹500-₹4,999 – players get a 200% match bonus of up to ₹5,000. Promo funds can be spent on both sports betting and the casino. However, make sure to check the wager contribution requirements: usually, it’s 50% for bets on sporting events.
- ₹5,000-₹49,999 – you will get a 150% match bonus of up to ₹30,000.
- ₹50,000+ – you gain a 100% offer of up to ₹200,000.
The bonus is active within 10 days upon sign-up. Otherwise, you won’t be able to use it.
Cricket Betting Tips
When placing bets on cricket, one must remember that this is a fairly long game. Athletes can get tired and out of shape by the end of the game. That is why it is important to follow the dynamics of the match and the coefficients in Live mode. The longer the game lasts, the more chances you have of placing a good bet.
It is also worth considering:
- the results of the draw. It is carried out by tossing a coin. It is much easier to start the game from an attacking position, which can significantly affect the outcome of the game;
- weather conditions – they are an important factor that affects the game. Cricket is not played in the rain, and players have extra time to practice. Therefore, it is important to take into account the weather conditions in order to roughly predict the chances of winning;
- the location of the match that may also affect the game. It is difficult to run on the field, which slows down the players’ speed. You also need to take into account the humidity of the air. In dry climates, the ball flies much faster, making the game dynamic and unpredictable;
Apart from that, it is worth closely monitoring the players’ form and their motivation. If a stronger team doesn’t need a victory, you can bet on the opponent’s victory and get a good win. What to predict is worth closely following the news and games of the teams.
Bons Withdrawals and Deposits
The Bons India website offers the next popular withdrawal and deposit variants:
|Min Sum||Time||Min Sum||Time|
|Visa||₹1,000||Within 24 hours||Available after the 1st deposit||Up to 5 banking days|
|MasterCard||₹1,000||Within 24 hours||Available after the 1st deposit||Up to 5 banking days|
|AstroPay||₹500||Instant||Available after the 1st deposit||Up to 3 days|
|ecoPayz||₹1,000||Within 24 hours||₹500||Up to 3 days|
|Skrill||₹500||Instant||₹500||Up to 3 days|
|Perfect Money||₹500||Within 24 hours||Unavailable||–|
|Bitcoin||₹500||Instant||₹35,000||Up to 3 days|
|Litecoin||₹500||Instant||₹1,500||Up to 3 days|
|Ethereum||₹500||Instant||₹75,000||Up to 3 days|
|Ripple||₹500||Instant||₹1,500||Up to 3 days|
|TetherTRC20||₹1,000||Instant||Not set||Up to 3 days|
|TetherERC20||₹4,000||Instant||Not set||Up to 3 days|
|Cardano||₹1,000||Instant||₹4,500||Up to 3 days|
Altogether, there are 14 options available.
Why Bet on Bons
The biggest advantage of the Bons sportsbook is that it includes numerous markets, such as tennis, basketball, hockey, baseball, football, table tennis, rugby, and so on. And of course, cricket is the top choice! The live section streams various tournaments, championships, and separate events available for wagering at any point in time. The bookmaker has made the betting process convenient, flawless, and quite profitable for players.
Client support is available through online chat. If you have any issues with Bons cricket rules, terms, and conditions, you can contact the customer service team around the clock. Also, you may use e-mail ([email protected]), but you’ll have to wait for the response for up to 24 hours.
Can I Withdraw a Part of the Bons Cricket Bonus?
No. All bonuses have to be completely wagered before you can draw out your winnings.
What Is The Best Deposit/Withdrawal Method?
Since the bookmaker doesn’t charge additional fees for money transactions, there is no difference. Choose the payment method depending on your preferences.
Is Bons Bookmaker Legal in India?
Yes, it is a legal option for Indian bettors since it is based outside the government and operates under the Curacao legislation.